Hey folks, good news! We're back to taking in used books! Please limit it to one box or bag at time (around 30 books or so) -- your local booksellers thank you! For more information about our used book program, click here.
Coming Up at Longfellow Books...!
Check out Longfellow's Top 25 Bestsellers this week, and see what your neighbors are reading!
1. Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates
2. The Martian by Andy Weir
3. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
4. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
5. Euphoria by Lily King
6. A Concise History of Portland, Maine by John B. Robinson
7. Blueberries for Sal by Robert McCloskey
8. The Circus Ship by Chris Van Dusen
9. The Maine Atlas & Gazetteer by Delorme Mapping Co.
10. The Left Side of History by Kristen Ghodsee
No front page content has been created yet.