Search For Books - By Author, Title Or Keyword
Welcome to Longfellow Books
Tuesday, February 25th at 7PM
We don't do this very often, but Longfellow Books is extremely excited to present a sci-fi author!
Check Out Our Bestsellers of 2019!
1. The Overstory by Richard Powers
2. If I Built a School by Chris Van Dusen
3. How to Love a Country by Richard Blanco
4. Conversations with Friends by Sally Rooney
5. Searching for Stars on an Island in Maine by Alan Lightman
6. Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
7. A Piglet Named Mercy by Kate DiCamillo
8. Born a Crime by Trevor Noah
9. On Earth We're Briefly Gorgeous by Ocean Vuong
10. The Power by Naomi Alderman
11. Olive Again by Elizabeth Strout
12. Circe by Madeline Miller
13. Less by Andrew Sean Greer
14. The Testaments by Margaret Atwood
15. The New Portland, Maine Chef's Table by Margaret Hathaway
16. Washington Black by Esi Edugyan
17. Becoming by Michelle Obama
18. Educated by Tara Westover
19. Dutch Houseby Ann Patchett
20. The Soul of an Octopus by Sy Montgomery
21. Calypso by David Sedaris
22. Salt Fat Acid Heat by Samin Nosrat
23. Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fineby Gail Honeyman
24. House of Sparrows by Betsy Sholl
25. There Thereby Tommy Orange
Our Used Book Buying Policy
• We pay store credit for used books, not cash.
• Our buyers cannot process any books on the spot.
• We pay approximately 30% of what we decide to charge for a book. So if we price something at $8, we’ll give you $2.40 in store credit for it.
• We take one bag or box at a time, and you can drop off books whenever we're open*. We will call you once we go through your books (it takes us about a week, unless we’re buried very deep) to tell you how much store credit you’re getting.
*We may go through periods when we get overloaded and have to temporarily pause, so please call or check our website before bringing books in.
• We take many different kinds of books (paperbacks & hardcovers, fiction & nonfiction), but our selection varies with supply & demand.
However, we usually will not buy:
•Books that are in generally poor condition (torn or yellowed pages, missing dustcovers, split spines, etc.)
•Books with underlining or highlighting
•Textbooks and outdated reference books (travel guides, etc.)
•Non-book items (magazines, journals, calendars, DVDs, CDs, etc.)
•Currently, we are not taking kids books or young adult/middle reader books, or oversized coffee table/art books.
• If there are books we don’t take, we can either donate them to Goodwill or you can pick them back up. We will ask your preference when you drop them off. If you elect to pick books back up, we ask that you pick them up within 7 days of when we contact you. After that, we reserve the right to donate them.
Indie Next List
No front page content has been created yet.