Search For Books - By Author, Title Or Keyword
Welcome to Longfellow Books
We are currently closed to the public, but we are providing curbside pick-up Monday-Friday, from 10:00-4:00 PM and Saturday from 12-2 PM. AND we can still ship you books as always--we will continue to waive shipping fees for those experiencing financial hardship! We will be here answering phones and processing orders Monday- Friday 10am-4pm.
You can place orders via this website, or call us call us at (207) 772-4045. Thank you for your continued support! Stay healthy & well-read!
UPCOMING VIRTUAL EVENT: Wednesday, August 26 at 1pm
Join Longfellow Books and the League of Women Voters of the Portland Area for a virtual discussion with Dr. Julie Suk, author of We the Women: The Unstoppable Mothers of the Equal Rights Amendment and Dr. Beth Basham of the LWV Portland Area.
Please register for this free event using this link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/we-the-women-a-conversation-with-dr-julie-c-suk-dr-beth-basham-tickets-117275432977
MOLESKINE 18-MONTH PLANNERS!
The Moleskine 2020-21 18-Month Planners are here.
Check Out This Week's Bestsellers!
1. Me And White Supremacy by Layla F Saad
2. New Jim Crow Mass Incarceration In The Age Of Colorblindnes by Michelle Alexander
3. Caste The Origins Of Our Discontents by Isabel Wilkerson
4. Vanishing Half by Brit Bennet
5. We The Women The Unstoppable Mothers Of The Equal Rights Amendment by Julie C Suk
6. How To Be An Antiracist by Ibram X Kendi
7. Untamed by Glennon Doyle
8. Big Friendship by Aminatou Sow
9. Intimations Six Essays by Zadie Smith
10. Stamped by Jason Reynolds
11. Stamped From The Beginning by Ibram X Kendi
12. Fire Next Time by James A Baldwin
13. Miss Iceland by Audur Ava Olafsdottir
14. White Fragility by Robin Diangelo
15. Nickel Boys by Colson Whitehead
No front page content has been created yet.