Search For Books - By Author, Title Or Keyword
Welcome to Longfellow Books
Tuesday, February 25th at 7PM
We don't do this very often, but Longfellow Books is extremely excited to present a sci-fi author!
Check Out Our Bestsellers of 2019!
1. The Valentine Phantom by Anonymous
- Available in store.
2. The Recipe for Revolution by Carolyn Chute
3. Searching for Stars on an Island in Maine by Alan Lightman
4. The Overstory by Richard Powers
5. Within Plain Sight by Bruce Robert Coffin
6. The Dutch House by Ann Patchett
7. Calypso by David Sedaris
8. The Soul of an Octopus by Sy Montgomery
9. I'm Thinking of Ending Things by Iain Reid
10. A Long Petal of the Sea by Isabel Allende
11. Washington Black by Esi Edugyan
12. Conversations with Friends by Sally Rooney
13. Early Riser by Jasper Fforde
14. Weather by Jenny Offill
15. Lost Children Archiveby Valeria Luiselli
Our Used Book Buying Policy
• We pay store credit for used books, not cash.
• Our buyers cannot process any books on the spot.
• We pay approximately 30% of what we decide to charge for a book. So if we price something at $8, we’ll give you $2.40 in store credit for it.
• We take one bag or box at a time, and you can drop off books whenever we're open*. We will call you once we go through your books (it takes us about a week, unless we’re buried very deep) to tell you how much store credit you’re getting.
*We may go through periods when we get overloaded and have to temporarily pause, so please call or check our website before bringing books in.
• We take many different kinds of books (paperbacks & hardcovers, fiction & nonfiction), but our selection varies with supply & demand.
However, we usually will not buy:
•Books that are in generally poor condition (torn or yellowed pages, missing dustcovers, split spines, etc.)
•Books with underlining or highlighting
•Textbooks and outdated reference books (travel guides, etc.)
•Non-book items (magazines, journals, calendars, DVDs, CDs, etc.)
•Currently, we are not taking kids books or young adult/middle reader books, or oversized coffee table/art books.
• If there are books we don’t take, we can either donate them to Goodwill or you can pick them back up. We will ask your preference when you drop them off. If you elect to pick books back up, we ask that you pick them up within 7 days of when we contact you. After that, we reserve the right to donate them.
Indie Next List
No front page content has been created yet.