Search For Books - By Author, Title Or Keyword
The Bone Yard (Body Farm Novel #6) (Large Print / Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Body Farm Novel series.
- #1: Carved in Bone (Body Farm Novel #1) (Large Print / Paperback): $26.99
- #3: The Devil's Bones: A Body Farm Novel (Mass Market): $9.99
- #4: Bones of Betrayal: A Body Farm Novel (Large Print / Paperback): $26.99
- #5: The Bone Thief: A Body Farm Novel (Large Print / Paperback): $26.99
- #7: The Inquisitor's Key: A Body Farm Novel (Large Print / Paperback): $27.99
- #8: Cut to the Bone: A Body Farm Novel (Large Print / Paperback): $28.99
- #9: The Breaking Point Lib/E: A Body Farm Novel (Body Farm Novels (Audio) #9) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #10: Without Mercy Lib/E: A Body Farm Novel (Body Farm Novels (Audio) #10) (Compact Disc): $59.99
“[Bass is] the real deal.”
The sixth electrifying forensic mystery by author Jefferson Bass (“a fresh voice in the crime novel arena” —Seattle Post-Intelligencer), The Bone Yard is the most gripping installment yet in the New York Times bestselling Body Farm series. Called away from Tennessee’s renowned Body Farm (the real life human decomposition laboratory around which these remarkable thrillers are based), Dr. Bill Brockton discovers the dark side of the Sunshine state when he’s called in to investigate human remains found on the grounds of a Florida boys’ reform school. Rich in authentic forensic detail and featuring a protagonist as involving as crime fiction’s most popular medical examiners—including Patricia Cornwell’s Kay Scarpetta, Karin Slaughter’s Sara Linton, and Kathy Reichs’s star forensic anthropologist Temperance Brennan—The Bone Yard is unassailable evidence that this series “just keeps getting better” (Booklist).
About the Author
Jefferson Bass is the writing team of Jon Jefferson and Dr. Bill Bass. Dr. Bass, a world-renowned forensic anthropologist, is the creator of the University of Tennessee's Anthropology Research Facility, widely known as the Body Farm. He is the author or coauthor of more than two hundred scientific publications, as well as a critically acclaimed memoir about his career at the Body Farm, Death's Acre. Dr. Bass is also a dedicated teacher, honored as U.S. Professor of the Year by the Council for Advancement and Support of Education. Jon Jefferson is a veteran journalist, writer, and documentary filmmaker. His writings have been published in the New York Times, Newsweek, USA Today, and Popular Science and broadcast on National Public Radio. The coauthor of Death's Acre, he is also the writer and producer of two highly rated National Geographic documentaries about the Body Farm.