Search For Books - By Author, Title Or Keyword
Hooking for Trouble (A Crochet Mystery #11) (Mass Market)
Special Order- Subject to Availability
Other Books in Series
This is book number 11 in the A Crochet Mystery series.
- #1: Hooked on Murder (A Crochet Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Dead Men Don't Crochet (A Crochet Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: By Hook or by Crook (A Crochet Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: A Stitch in Crime (A Crochet Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: You Better Knot Die (A Crochet Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: If Hooks Could Kill (A Crochet Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: Knot Guilty (A Crochet Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #10: Seams Like Murder (A Crochet Mystery #10) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #12: On the Hook: A Crochet Mystery (Hardcover): $26.99
- #13: Hooks Can Be Deceiving: A Crochet Mystery (Hardcover): $26.99
- #14: One for the Hooks: A Crochet Mystery (Hardcover): $26.99
Molly Pink can’t help seeing a pattern of trouble in the latest mystery from the national bestselling author of Seams Like Murder.
The Tarzana Hookers’ Yarn University has been a big success, and the classes have drawn in a slew of new crochet devotees. A less welcome arrival is the boxy monstrosity in the yard behind Molly’s house. She hasn’t met her new neighbors, but when she sees a couple struggling on the balcony and later spies what looks like someone lying on the ground, Molly wastes no time calling in her ex, homicide detective Barry Greenberg.
To Molly’s shock, Barry reports that nothing is amiss with her neighbors and asks her to lay off with the amateur detecting. Molly knows she wasn’t just seeing things, but with no body to prove her case she’ll have to unravel the evidence on her own—because someone in Tarzana is tangled up in murder...
DELICIOUS RECIPES & CROCHET PATTERNS INCLUDED!
About the Author
Betty Hechtman is the national bestselling author of the Crochet Mysteries (most recently Seams Like Murder, Knot Guilty, For Better or Worsted and If Hooks Could Kill) and the Yarn Retreat Mysteries (Wound Up in Murder, Silence of the Lamb’s Wool and Yarn to Go). She has a degree in fine arts and since college has studied everything from tap dancing to magic. When she isn’t writing, reading or crocheting, she’s probably at the gym.
Praise for the National Bestselling Crochet Mysteries
“Gentle and charming...Quirky and likable characters.”—Earlene Fowler, national bestselling author of The Road to Cardinal Valley
“[A] charming mystery. Who can resist a sleuth named Pink, a slew of interesting minor characters, and a fun fringe-of-Hollywood setting?”—Monica Ferris, USA Today bestselling author of Knit Your Own Murder
“Crochet fans will love the patterns in the back, and others will enjoy unraveling the knots leading to the killer.”—Publishers Weekly
“A perfect group of crafters to have an armchair adventure with.”—Open Book Society