Search For Books - By Author, Title Or Keyword
Forget Me Knot (A Quilting Mystery #1) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the A Quilting Mystery series.
- #2: Knot in My Backyard (A Quilting Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Gone but Knot Forgotten (A Quilting Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Knot What You Think (A Quilting Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Knot My Sister's Keeper (A Quilting Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Knot on Her Life (A Quilting Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Knot of This World (A Quilting Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: Knot Ready for Murder (A Quilting Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $8.99
Welcome to San Fernando Valley, California, where Martha Rose and her coterie of quilters are enjoying life on the good side of retirement--until murder pulls a stitch out of their plans. . .
Martha and her besties Lucy and Birdie are set to expand their Quilty Tuesdays by inviting newcomer Claire Terry into their group. Though at forty Claire's a tad younger than their average age, her crafty reputation could perk up their patchwork proceedings, especially as they prepare for the fancy quilt show coming to town. But when they arrive at Claire's home and find her dead inside the front door, and her exquisite, prize-winning quilts soon missing, Martha is not one to leave a mystery unraveled. Especially if she wants to stop a killer from establishing a deadly pattern. . .
"Mary Marks had me on pins and needles and wanting to wrap myself up in a warm quilt while reading her cozy debut!" --Lee Hollis, author of Death of a Chocoholic
"Mary Marks has stitched together a very clever plot with a cast of engaging characters in this funny, fast-paced debut mystery. I loved Martha Rose and her posse of crime-solving quilters and can't wait to read what they're up to next!" --Laura Levine, author of Killing Cupid
About the Author
Mary Marks is the author of the award-winning Quilting Mysteries featuring Martha Rose, a zaftig, Jewish divorcee of a certain age living in the San Fernando Valley. The first book in the series was published in 2014 when Marks was 70, proving that anything can happen with persistence and a little bit of luck. The author lives in Camarillo, California with her dog Ginger and her orange cat Louie.