Search For Books - By Author, Title Or Keyword
The New York Botanical Garden 2021 Engagement Calendar (Calendar)
The New York Botanical Garden 2021 Engagement Calendar features botanical illustrations of America's premier urban garden.
Founded in 1891, it is an iconic living museum, a showplace of natural beauty and wonder, and an oasis in the country's busiest metropolis. A national historic landmark, NYBG is the largest botanical garden in any U.S. city, with a 250-acre site with 50 specialty gardens and collections comprising more than one million plants.
- 45 botanical illustrations
- Botanical illustrations highlight 12 of NYBG's distinct collections
- Captions provide information on each illustrated species
- Weekly spreads with plenty of room to write
- Closed size of 6.5" x 9" fits book bags, totes, and backpacks
- Wire-O binding
- Includes official major world holidays
- Extra pages at the back for jotting notes
- Perfect gift for gardeners, nature and art lovers
- Your purchase supports NYBG's work in plant research, conservation, horticulture, and education
About the Author
Established in 1891, the New York Botanical Garden (NYBG) is America’s premier urban garden, an iconic living museum, a showplace of natural beauty and wonder, and an oasis in the country’s busiest metropolis.