Search For Books - By Author, Title Or Keyword
Dolled Up for Murder (Josie Prescott Antiques Mysteries #7) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Josie Prescott Antiques Mysteries series.
- #2: Deadly Appraisal (Josie Prescott Antiques Mysteries #2) (Paperback): $22.99
- #6: Deadly Threads Lib/E: A Josie Prescott Antiques Mystery (Josie Prescott Antiques Mysteries #6) (Compact Disc): $90.00
- #8: Lethal Treasure Lib/E (Josie Prescott Antiques Mysteries #8) (Compact Disc): $90.00
- #9: Blood Rubies Lib/E (Josie Prescott Antiques Mysteries #9) (Compact Disc): $90.00
- #10: Ornaments of Death Lib/E (Josie Prescott Antiques Mysteries #10) (Compact Disc): $105.00
- #13: Hidden Treasure: A Josie Prescott Antiques Mystery (Josie Prescott Antiques Mysteries #13) (Hardcover): $26.99
- #14: Jane Austen's Lost Letters: A Josie Prescott Antiques Mystery (Josie Prescott Antiques Mysteries #14) (Hardcover): $26.99
Crime-solving antiques dealer Josie Prescott is back—tracking down a doll collection to die for.
On a sparkling spring day in the cozy coastal town of Rocky Point, New Hampshire, with the lilacs in full bloom and the wisteria hanging low, antiques dealer Josie Prescott is showing a stellar doll collection she's just acquired to Alice Michaels, the queen of the local investment community. Moments later, Josie watches in horror as Alice is shot and killed. Within hours, one of Josie's employees, Eric, is kidnapped. The kidnapper's ransom demand is simple—he wants the doll collection. Working against the clock with the local police chief, Josie discovers that the dolls hold secrets that will save Eric and uncover the truth behind Alice's murder.
With Dolled Up for Murder, Jane K. Cleland's Josie Prescott Anitques Mystery Series "continues to offer clever mysteries studded with enough information on antiques to keep collectors coming back for more." --Publishers Weekly
About the Author
JANE K. CLELAND once owned a New Hampshire-based antiques and rare books business. She is the author of nearly twenty novels and short stories in the beloved Josie Prescott Antiques mystery series, is the winner of two David Awards for Best Novel, and has been a finalist for the Agatha, Macavity, and Anthony Awards. Jane is the former president of the New York chapter of the Mystery Writers of America and chairs the Wolfe Pack’s Black Orchid Novella Award in partnership with Alfred Hitchcock Mystery Magazine. She won the Agatha Award for both of her books on the craft of writing, Mastering Suspense, Structure and Plot and Mastering Plot Twists. She is part of the fulltime English faculty at Lehman College, a contributing editor for Writer’s Digest magazine, and lives in New York City.