Search For Books - By Author, Title Or Keyword
Masterpieces 2022 Engagement Calendar (Calendar)
This spiral-bound weekly desk diary is filled with 56 treasures from The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
Visit The Metropolitan Museum of Art every week of the year with this gorgeous engagement calendar featuring 56 vividly reproduced masterpieces from New York City’s biggest art museum. Selections from The Met’s vast collection of over 2 million works of art and 17 curatorial departments include exquisite paintings, drawings, sculpture, musical instruments, photography, arms and armor, decorative arts, jewelry, and costumes by such renowned artists as Vincent van Gogh, Claude Monet, William Morris, Louis Comfort Tiffany, Mary Cassatt, Georgia O’Keeffe, and Jacob Lawrence.
- Cover painting by Gustav Klimt
- Hardcover with enclosed spiral binding, cloth spine
- Opens to 14 inches wide x 9 inches high
- 12 months from January 2022–December 2022
- Sunday–Saturday weeks
- Packaged in a sturdy, full-color gift box
- Pages alternate between glossy for images and matte for calendar pages for ease of writing
- Generous grid with space to add appointments and reminders
- An identifying caption and a brief descriptive historical text accompany each work of art
- Widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink
Lined pages to note special events and other occasions
Black ribbon marker
About the Author
Founded in 1870, The Metropolitan Museum of Art is located in New York City’s Central Park, along Fifth Avenue. The Met presents over 5,000 years of art from every corner of the world.