Search For Books - By Author, Title Or Keyword
The House of Death (Sister Fidelma Mystery #32) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 32 in the Sister Fidelma Mystery series.
- #28: Night of the Lightbringer (Sister Fidelma Mystery #28) (Paperback): $17.95
- #29: Bloodmoon (Sister Fidelma Mystery #29) (Paperback): $17.95
- #30: Blood in Eden (Sister Fidelma Mystery #30) (Paperback): $17.95
- #31: Shapeshifter's Lair (Sister Fidelma Mystery #31) (Paperback): $17.95
- #33: Death of a Heretic (Sister Fidelma Mystery #33) (Hardcover): $29.99
Sister Fidelma returns in the thirty-second Celtic mystery by Peter Tremayne.Ireland. AD 672. The Feast of Beltaine is approaching and the seven senior princes of the kingdom of Muman are gathering at Cashel to discuss King Colg�'s policies. Just days before the council meets, Brother Conchobhar, the keeper of the sacred sword, is found murdered. Sister Fidelma and her brother Colg� fear that the killer had been trying to steal the sword that symbolises the King's authority to rule. And as rumours begin to spread of an attempt to overthrow Colg�, news reaches Cashel that a plague ship has landed at a nearby port, bringing the deadly pestilence to its shores. Amid fear and panic, Fidelma, Eadulf and Enda must work together to catch a killer as the death toll starts to mount . . .
About the Author
Peter Tremayne is the pseudonym of a well-known authority on the ancient Celts who has utilised his knowledge of the Brehon law system and seventh-century Irish society to create a new concept in detective fiction. He is the author of thirty-one previous mysteries featuring Sister Fidelma.