Search For Books - By Author, Title Or Keyword
Knot Ready for Murder (A Quilting Mystery #9) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the A Quilting Mystery series.
- #1: Forget Me Knot (A Quilting Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Knot in My Backyard (A Quilting Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Gone but Knot Forgotten (A Quilting Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Knot What You Think (A Quilting Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Knot My Sister's Keeper (A Quilting Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Knot on Her Life (A Quilting Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Knot of This World (A Quilting Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
Before quilter Martha Rose can tie the knot to Crusher, she has to track down his missing first wife...
One loose thread threatens to unravel Martha's wedding plans: the groom-to-be married a pregnant teen to save her from scandal thirty years ago--and the marriage was never annulled. Now Crusher's wife Hadas is coming to LA, along with his sister Fanya. But soon after she arrives, their houseguest goes missing, with her room ransacked and a chloroform-soaked cloth left behind. Could her apparent abduction be connected to her brother's unsolved death from a hit-and-run six months ago? Martha and her quilting cohorts must find the pattern to solve the twin mysteries and determine if Crusher is still married--or now a widower...
About the Author
Born and raised in Los Angeles and the San Francisco Bay Area, Mary Marks earned a B.A. in Anthropology from UCLA and an M.A. in Public Administration from the American Jewish University in Los Angeles. In 2004 she enrolled in the UCLA Extension Writers Program. Her first novel, Forget Me Knot, was a finalist in a national writing competition in 2011. She is currently a reviewer of cozy mysteries for The New York Journal of Books. Readers can visit her at MaryMarksMysteries.com and Facebook.com/mmarks2013.