Search For Books - By Author, Title Or Keyword
Mrs. Morris and the Ghost (A Salem B&B Mystery #1) (Mass Market)
Not in stock, usually ships TO STORE in 3-5 business days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the A Salem B&B Mystery series.
- #2: Mrs. Morris and the Witch (A Salem B&B Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Mrs. Morris and the Ghost of Christmas Past (A Salem B&B Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #4: Mrs. Morris and the Sorceress (A Salem B&B Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: Mrs. Morris and the Vampire (A Salem B&B Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #6: Mrs. Morris and the Pot of Gold (A Salem B&B Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $8.99
Charlene Morris knew Salem, Massachusetts had a spooky reputation. But when she decided to open her B&B there, she expected guests—not ghosts…
A grieving young widow, Charlene needed a new start—so she bought a historic mansion, sight unseen, and drove from Chicago to New England to start turning it into a bed-and-breakfast. On her first night in the house, she awakens to find a handsome man with startling blue eyes in her bedroom. Terror turns to utter disbelief when he politely introduces himself as Jack Strathmore—and explains that he used to live here—when he was alive. He firmly believes that someone pushed him down the stairs three years ago, and he won’t be able to leave until someone figures out who. If Charlene wants to get her business up and running in time for the Halloween tourist rush, and get this haunting houseguest out of the way, she’ll have to investigate. Though truth be told, this ghost is starting to grow on her . . .
About the Author
Traci Wilton is a pseudonym of Traci Hall and Patrice Wilton. Patrice Wilton is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of more than twenty books, some indie-published and some published by Amazon/Montlake. Traci Hall is the USA Today bestselling author of more than 50 books, published independently as well as by Medallion Press and Samhain Publishing. Visit them online at www.patricewilton.com.