Search For Books - By Author, Title Or Keyword
Knit of the Living Dead (A Knit & Nibble Mystery #6) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the A Knit & Nibble Mystery series.
- #1: Murder, She Knit (A Knit & Nibble Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Died in the Wool (A Knit & Nibble Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Knit One, Die Two (A Knit & Nibble Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Silent Knit, Deadly Knit (A Knit & Nibble Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: A Fatal Yarn (A Knit & Nibble Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Knitty Gritty Murder (A Knit & Nibble Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: Death of a Knit Wit (A Knit & Nibble Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #9: Irish Knit Murder (A Knit & Nibble Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $8.99
When a spooky celebration in Arborville, New Jersey conjures real scares, can Pamela and the Knit and Nibble Club sink their teeth into a bone-chilling mystery that just won’t rest in peace?
Among the countless revelers at the town’s much-anticipated Halloween parade, a woman dressed as Little Bo Peep is the only one making people scream bloody murder. In a scene straight out of a horror movie, the Knit and Nibblers find the nursery rhyme character dead with thick strands of yarn looped around her neck. Pamela and her best friend, Bettina, are set on pinning down who wanted the woman gone forever, but it’ll take every trick they can muster to catch the culprit without becoming the next poor souls to join Little Bo Peep’s dark, endless sleep . . .
Knitting tips and delicious recipes included!
About the Author
Peggy Ehrhart is a former English professor who lives in Leonia, New Jersey, where she writes mysteries and plays blues guitar. She holds a Ph.D. in medieval literature from the University of Illinois and taught writing and literature at Queens College, CUNY, and Fairleigh Dickinson University, where she was a tenured full professor. Her short stories have appeared in Futures Mystery Anthology Magazine, Crime and Suspense, Flashing in the Gutters, Spinetingler, Crime Scene: New Jersey 2, and Murder New York Style. A longtime member of Mystery Writers of America and Sisters in Crime, Peggy served on the board of MWA New York as head of the Mentor Committee. She was president of Sisters in Crime NY/TriState from 2013 to 2015. Peggy regularly attends mystery‑writing conferences and participates in conference panels and also gives talks on mystery fiction at libraries in New York, Connecticut, and New Jersey.