Search For Books - By Author, Title Or Keyword
Speechless: Controlling Words, Controlling Minds (Paperback)
Special Order- Subject to Availability
A #1 national bestseller in hardcover. The Daily Wire and Verdict conservative podcast titan takes the good fight to the evil and grammatically challenged woke intelligensia who engage in political blackballing, censorship, and the twisting of words to mean their exact opposite. A call to arms for sanity and liberty from decades of leftist brainwashing.
“Every single American needs to read Michael Knowles’s Speechless. I don’t mean ‘read it eventually.’ I mean: stop what you’re doing and pick up this book.”
"The most important book on free speech in decades—read it!” —SENATOR TED CRUZ
A New Strategy: We Win, They Lose
The Culture War is over, and the culture lost.
The Left’s assault on liberty, virtue, decency, the Republic of the Founders, and Western civilization has succeeded.
You can no longer keep your social media account—or your job—and acknowledge truths such as: Washington, Jefferson, and Columbus were great men. Schools and libraries should not coach children in sexual deviance. Men don’t have uteruses.
How did we get to this point?
Michael Knowles of The Daily Wire exposes and diagnosis the losing strategy we have fallen for and shows how we can change course—and start winning.
In the groundbreaking Speechless: Controlling Words, Controlling Minds Knowles reveals:
- How the “free speech absolutists” gave away the store
- The First Amendment does not require a value-neutral public square
- How the Communists figured out that their revolution could never succeed as long as the common man was attached to his own culture
- Where political correctness came from
- How, comply or resist, political correctness is a win-win game for the bad guys
- Why taking our stand on “freedom of speech” helps put atheism, decadence, and nonsense on the same plane with faith, virtue, and reality
- The real question: Will we shut down drag queen story hour, or cancel Abraham Lincoln?
- For 170 years the First Amendment was compatible with prayer in public school
- How the atheists got the Warren Court to rule their way
- To this day, there’s a First Amendment exception for obscenity. What exactly is the argument that perverts’ teaching toddlers to twerk is not obscene?
Read Speechless: Controlling Words, Controlling Minds if you want to learn how to take the fight to the enemy.
About the Author
MICHAEL KNOWLES is the celebrated host of The Daily Wire’s The Michael Knowles Show and PragerU’s The Book Club and the #1 national bestselling author of Reasons to Vote for Democrats: A Comprehensive Guide. Speechless is his first book to contain words.