Search For Books - By Author, Title Or Keyword
Night of the Lightbringer (Sister Fidelma Mystery #28) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 28 in the Sister Fidelma Mystery series.
- #29: Bloodmoon (Sister Fidelma Mystery #29) (Paperback): $17.95
- #30: Blood in Eden (Sister Fidelma Mystery #30) (Paperback): $17.95
- #31: Shapeshifter's Lair (Sister Fidelma Mystery #31) (Paperback): $17.95
- #32: The House of Death (Sister Fidelma Mystery #32) (Paperback): $17.95
- #33: Death of a Heretic (Sister Fidelma Mystery #33) (Hardcover): $29.99
A stranger murdered in a gruesome ritual. A prophetess foretelling the return of the ancient gods: the intriguing new Sister Fidelma mystery. Ireland, AD 671. On the eve of the pagan feast of Samhain, Brother Edulf and the warrior, Aidan, discover a man murdered in an unlit pyre in the heart of Cashel. He has been dressed in the robes of a religieux and killed by the ritualistic 'three deaths'. When a strange woman known as Branche appears in a raven-feather cloak foretelling of ancient gods returning to exact revenge upon the mortal world, she is quickly branded a suspect. But in their search for the killer, Sister Fidelma and Eadulf will soon discover a darker shadow looming over the fortress. For their investigation is linked to a book stolen from the Papal Secret Archives which could destroy the New Faith in the Five Kingdoms...and Fidelma herself will come up against mortal danger before the case is unravelled.